Urgent prayer request for $5,000 housing costs

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I fell behind on rent due to leaving a toxic workplace. I’m praying for another job soon in Jesus name. Some people, coworkers, and family told me not to do it. Family said that I wasn’t smart to quit and they laughed at my calamity. They berate me for not having another offer in hand. I...
Replies
7
Views
256
Hello, I'm really stressed and anxious at the moment. I get help towards my rent and my landlord accidentally confirmed the wrong housing costs so my rent entitlement has been stopped. I've been back and forth with the landlord and housing department who are blaming each other but no one is...
Replies
6
Views
258
🙏🏽 URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR ### AND ### Dear prayer family, Please stand with the ### team during this extremely difficult time. While preparing for the Charity Golf Day and Gala Dinner on behalf of the Bapedi Kingdom, we are experiencing serious sponsorship challenges. Some sponsors are...
Replies
10
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom