Urgent Prayer For The Truth

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-13
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-13

Guest
Lord please let your will be done in my life. Please prayer warriors pray for my boyfriend, please pray in agreement in Jesus Holy Name for a hedge of protection around him, for a job that will allow us to finally marry, for his lies that are killing him inside to stop please, he can't stop lying and he is doing so because he is scared and trying to be loved. Please pray in agreement he is filled with the Holy Spirit and Saved by the blood of Jesus Today - that all lies stop and when we visit this week he speaks the truth finally that allows us to break through our relationship and finally get engaged this week. Please pray in agreement for him to trust me and love me and let me know the truth. Please pray in agreement his finances and his pain in his heart and mind are restored.
 
Let's Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless and protect our relationship (your relationship with me). May I continue to grow in the knowledge of You and my love for You. I know that You love me. Let my words, my thoughts, and my actions be motivated by Your love for me and the Word of God. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Help me to always remember that I am always in Your presence. You are always with me. I have nothing to fear.

Teach me how to seek Your face and not just the blessings that come from Your hands. Teach me how to withdraw and spend time with You on a consistent basis. Teach me how to hear Your voice for myself. Help me to maintain a pure heart and a balanced life that is rooted in the Word of God. Bless, protect, and keep me safe. Hide me in Your love. Deliver me from all evil. And all that I have asked You God to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me.

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord. Proverbs 21:30 NIV
 
Wealth love and the gift of the Holy Spirit with the Savior's true love and pure blood, asking him to come into your life. This we pray together and apart to strengthen all. Loving Christ and defeating the devil in his name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a prayer because my boyfriend wants to take me home only because we got into an argument because of my mistake that I apologize for so many times today for and he is supposed to spend time with me for my birthday that’s in less than two weeks and I been hanging out with him at his house...
Replies
10
Views
145
Dear Prayer Team, Please stand with me in urgent prayer for my husband and our marriage. I pray for his complete deliverance from the spirits of drunkenness, lust, and pride. I ask God to break every addiction, spiritual stronghold, and negative influence in his life. I also ask for divine...
Replies
11
Views
120
Dear all, I feel very distant from God and not able to keep my commitment to read the bible and spend time in prayer even though I know God is looking after me and my family every step of the way. I worry about a lot of things and equally believe that everything will work out for good in...
Replies
11
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom