URGENT PRAYER!! Everyone I am begging you to please remember me in

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-2351

URGENT PRAYER!! Everyone I am begging you to please remember me in your prayers. I am going through a really, really bad time right now. The devil has come against me full force and I am feeling like I just don't know what to do. I had finally got my anxiety and panic attacks under control and now I feel like they are starting back up again. I was up almost all night last night. I prayed to God and asked for guidance. Things from my past are bothering me and I am having a hard time dealing with it. I am shaky, I can't eat, and I really need a touch from God. I feel like my whole world is on the verge of collapsing. Please pray for me. I hate for my children and husband to see me like this. I feel like I am failing them. Thank you for your prayers. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have this website to come to for prayer and encouragement . God bless you all.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom