Urgent please all.pray lord a ###'s hair ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Urgent please all. pray lord a ###'s hair is her crown lord you are the maker creator of hair lord your words say ask and I will receive lord I ask you please please bless me please with incredibly abundant more hair please on my whole head right now please more more every day please in jesus name I ask you please please lord make my whole hair please mega mega mega incredibly abubdantly alot alot thicker fuller allt alot alot longer stronger very rasuaht very blessed please lord in every way right now please more more every day that I am truly astonished amazed in jesus christ name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I decree and declare in jesus christ name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with any absolutely any photographes any selfies any video calls snap chat photograohes videos taken of me never ever ever again ever please please please lord put absolutely permsnt forever...
Replies
11
Views
153
Lord lord your words say ask and I will keep on asking that my joy will be full i stand on your promises lord please please touch my whole entire face skinny your power please please completely totally permanently remove make totally permanently dissappear absolutely all every single marks every...
Replies
12
Views
152
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord very pacificly please please by your power tiuch absolutely every single part of my face skin now in jesus christ name I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently remove...
Replies
6
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom