Urgent Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Major plumbing needed- getting worse. No finances to get work done. Used up all funds after loss job, Unable to work-ill. Thanks for praying.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in a horrible demonic stronghold where something seems to be controlling me and I have no control over it. I work Monday thru Friday, and I should be using my weekends to clean my house, study my Bible, upskill, etc. My weekends are always wasted either in bed or on the computer going down...
Replies
11
Views
153
I had a wreck three weeks ago, total loss. I’m insured and the other party wasn’t. Now I have no car or a way to work. I was blessed to have part-time work to keep me in this motel room. Now I’m in danger of losing my job and my room. I’m in a Job season praising God through it all. Please pray...
Replies
8
Views
124
Father, is if I have displeased you in anyway please forgive. I'm in urgent need of a job soon. I'm so overwhelmed, bills are piling up and I'm behind on my rent. Please send a financial blessing to lift this burden from me. My classes may not be paid for summer and I may fail this quarter...
Replies
8
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom