Urgent Need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in a horrible demonic stronghold where something seems to be controlling me and I have no control over it. I work Monday thru Friday, and I should be using my weekends to clean my house, study my Bible, upskill, etc. My weekends are always wasted either in bed or on the computer going down...
Replies
11
Views
152
I had a wreck three weeks ago, total loss. I’m insured and the other party wasn’t. Now I have no car or a way to work. I was blessed to have part-time work to keep me in this motel room. Now I’m in danger of losing my job and my room. I’m in a Job season praising God through it all. Please pray...
Replies
8
Views
124
Father, is if I have displeased you in anyway please forgive. I'm in urgent need of a job soon. I'm so overwhelmed, bills are piling up and I'm behind on my rent. Please send a financial blessing to lift this burden from me. My classes may not be paid for summer and I may fail this quarter...
Replies
8
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom