For all those who stand in need of healing and deliverance please pray the prayer below. May God honor your prayer request for healing and deliverance in Jesus' name.

Let Us Pray For Healing And Deliverance: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me, heal me, and deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You O Lord my God. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver, heal, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus. Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I am in great need of you right now. My son is threatening to call CPS on my daughter and his niece and nephew so they will move out of his house. I understand how much of a burden they have been on him but this is not the way. I can't stop crying and worrying they will get...
Replies
10
Views
229
Please pray for my son; he is extremely tormented right now. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for my son. I pray he will have a peaceful, calm, and satisfied day today with his caregivers. He is a little uneasy, confused, and stubborn periodically since he got up this...
Replies
9
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,161
Messages
16,784,890
Members
648,739
Latest member
Elmaudurdell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom