Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am from ###, India. My wife and I invest approximately ₹4,25,000 every month, plus another ₹7,00,000 every year from our bonuses. I have about 17 years left until retirement. I have to • Build my dream home on a 4,000 sq. ft. plot before retirement. • Build a retirement corpus of...
Replies
11
Views
61
I desperately need money to stay in my current hotel. I pray that Jesus will bless me tonight with this emergency situation. I beg of him that I don't end up on the street. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
131
Dear God, I urgently need money for rent, bills and food. Please don’t let me be evicted.
Replies
7
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,452
Messages
16,811,262
Members
650,806
Latest member
Lyruisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom