Urgant need of help I have been threatened...

Towaelailn

Disciple of Prayer
Urgent need of help I have been threatened by the people who live here. My life is in danger I need urgent help. We need protection from these things please help us.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Holy Spirit please present this God Almighty. It is definitely a 911 I get have my name changed there is no reason to be ALIVE anymore there isn’t any reason anymore. Now right now Rebuke Satan and crew who have poisoned my own bloodline the World against me, I think my own family towards me...
Replies
6
Views
268
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 32:8 – “With him is only the arm of flesh, but with us is the Lord our God to help us and to fight our battles.” And the people gained confidence from what Hezekiah the king of Judah said. Extended Explanation of the Verse...
Replies
5
Views
112
Urgent Prayer Request Please, have been threatened by a ### getting mad with anger at me! May God help, in Jesus Name! Amen.
Replies
14
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,159
Messages
16,784,864
Members
648,734
Latest member
Luolormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom