Anonymous

Beloved of All
Hi..so I've been posting this for a while:

On the 3rd of october 2022, my husband told me he doesn't love me anymore and wants out...not long he moved out. During the week of December 2022, I received the summons for divorce....

Since the 3rd of october, I haven't stopped praying. I've asked God to restore our marriage, to change my husband's heart and that the love for me to be put back, to change my husband's heart so that he sees that he needs God and leastly, for the divorce not to take place.

This is an impossible situation. And I haven't stopped crying. I am doing everything to have faith in God, trust and believe that we will answer my prayers before it's too late. I've praised God in the good and I'm still praising Him in this thunderstorm.

Please pray with me for a miracle!!!
Thank you all so much...regards ###

UPDATE:
I am at the end of my rope...😭
I've been praying for so long, trusting, believing that God will stop the divorce (by now) and just received news, there is nothing I can do anymore. It's going through and my husband wants to end our marriage no matter what.

It feels like God has forsaken me and my marriage. I don't want to feel that way...because I still believe, some way, some how, He is still going to stop this.

God is my(our) only defender. No one can fight with or for me but Him.

I don't know what to do or think right down. I think I've just reached rock bottom.

Prayer warriors....please pray!!!!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yesterday I requested prayer for an urgent prayer for ###'s wife. She is having pain that mimics heart attack symptoms and they had found a growth on lower left side of her brain. My ### sent an update this morning ###'s CT brain scan came back normal and clear of growth that was found...
Replies
15
Views
128
Good Afternoon, I have an update regarding my rent arrears application. I filed another appeal as the agency workers did not comply with the deadline set forth by the judge. The hearing will take place next month where i will be able to present all of my evidence in person. Please pray in Jesus'...
Replies
10
Views
78
Finally some good news on the situation regarding family/sibling harassment… The local Office of Aging was here to do an assessment on mom & verified that this sibling who’s been harassing me, cannot legally evict me nor dictate how to manage my personal space. They also can’t simply say to...
Replies
9
Views
74
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,337
Messages
16,787,235
Members
648,904
Latest member
Syluerlurtar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom