Unexplained Scratches

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rebuke demons in the name of Jesus.

Tell yourself:

17. I resolve to stand firm in my faith and resist the evil one. The Lord, inscribes on my heart the truth of who He is and what He has done to secure my eternal salvation.

6. I recognize Jesus Christ as the Messiah, the Word who became flesh and dwelt among us. I believe that He came to destroy the works of Satan, that He disarmed the rulers and authorities, having triumphed over them (John 1:1, 14; Colossians 2:15; 1 John 3:8).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Having all over itch on back scratches and foot could be allergies or more, pray please it’s not. Foot very irritated and have back scratches scabbed in my sleep, won’t heal, don’t know how this happened in my sleep hard to reach and please pray I get some answers from ### and ### on these...
Replies
8
Views
254
  • Locked
I have had unexplained scratches on neck, arm & back over the past month. Several religious people had tried to help - but it has not gone away. (including a ###) When ever I feel safe, it moves something in my apartment to let me know that it's here. It has gone as far as switched the batteries...
Replies
11
Views
211
  • Locked
I have Thyroid issues. I also have unexplained weight loss. I eat very well, however, I still keep losing so much weight. Around this time of the year I was ###lbs. Today I am at ###-###lbs. This is not weight that I was trying to lose. Pray that I will gain my weight back. Pray that I will gain...
Replies
12
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom