Unexplained Scratches

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua15

Disciple of Prayer
Either last night or yesterday I have gained 3 long scratches down my neck as if it was a claw that had done it.

I don't recall getting it caught on anything and it's something that could not be done myself as they are rather close. I am assuming that it was a demon attack. Could I just ask for some prayer, I am still uncertain but if it was I don't want to know anything more about them.

Be banished in the name of Jesus Christ.

Thank you.
 
Dear Lord, I pray that you set Your son ### free from bondage and demonic oppression. Let Him be free in You Lord for You are the only freedom. Let Your son ### be delighted in Your presence Lord of Hosts who made Heaven and Earth. You are almighty and You nourish our souls oh Lord, who is like You? Deliver Your child from demons in Jesus name I pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Having all over itch on back scratches and foot could be allergies or more, pray please it’s not. Foot very irritated and have back scratches scabbed in my sleep, won’t heal, don’t know how this happened in my sleep hard to reach and please pray I get some answers from ### and ### on these...
Replies
8
Views
254
  • Locked
I have had unexplained scratches on neck, arm & back over the past month. Several religious people had tried to help - but it has not gone away. (including a ###) When ever I feel safe, it moves something in my apartment to let me know that it's here. It has gone as far as switched the batteries...
Replies
11
Views
211
  • Locked
I have Thyroid issues. I also have unexplained weight loss. I eat very well, however, I still keep losing so much weight. Around this time of the year I was ###lbs. Today I am at ###-###lbs. This is not weight that I was trying to lose. Pray that I will gain my weight back. Pray that I will gain...
Replies
12
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom