Unexplained Weight Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn1

Beloved
I have Thyroid issues. I also have unexplained weight loss. I eat very well, however, I still keep losing so much weight. Around this time of the year I was ###lbs. Today I am at ###-###lbs. This is not weight that I was trying to lose. Pray that I will gain my weight back. Pray that I will gain the weight that is healthy for me.​
 
FATHER JESUS BORE STRIPES FOR OUR HEALING AND WHOLENESS, WE ASK YOU TO MANIFEST THIS IN ###'S BODY TODAY AND WE WILL GIVE YOU ALL PRAISE, IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN.
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I’m requesting your kind help and faith to help me pray against H pylori that is causing me discomfort, pains and unexplained weight loss. I pray for healing and restoration of my body. Amen in Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
181
Prayer team, please pray im approved for the weight loss medication and I will successfully lose weight. Pray they don't charge me a lot. I'm unable to exercise due to back surgery and spine issues. Ijnipa
Replies
10
Views
146
Pls pray for healing for my lower abdomen. I had surgery in that area about ### years ago since then that are--my belly has gotten swollen and I have gained a lot of weight. Pls pray that the dr figure out the issue and put me on meds to fix the issue--thyroid and hrt. Also, help me eat healthy...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom