I too have been layed off from my job and know the pain and worry that you ### is going through. As his ###, you need to stand beside him lift him up and give him encouragement. Father help this family in their time of need.
Father God bless this man with a job so he can take care of his family. Bless the wife too and keep peace in there home Jesus as they wait for you to move in there situation..in Jesus name I pray..
Rebuke the spirit of the gossiping neighbor, unemployment, idle laziness how it demonshuman doesn’t nothing for to do only spying the houseanother neighbor to distribution of information with disrespectful pictures to creating gossiping disaster in everywhere for bullying and destroy the...
My situation is that I have basically almost no income, because I lost my financial support for unemployed. Most of the money I use for my bills, I use from my savings account. Step by step, my bank account balance eventually reaches zero. The reason for losing my financial support is because I...
Pray that I will get a new job as I have been unemployed for a year and now it is very hard to get a job for locals as companies stopped hiring and must wait for the 3rd quarter and then it will start to heavily hire ### employees and prevent them from mistreatment and abuse.