Unemployed ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is settled already in Jesus name
 
Praying for husbands on the site to regain jobs. Amen.
 
I too have been layed off from my job and know the pain and worry that you ### is going through. As his ###, you need to stand beside him lift him up and give him encouragement. Father help this family in their time of need.
 
Father God bless this man with a job so he can take care of his family. Bless the wife too and keep peace in there home Jesus as they wait for you to move in there situation..in Jesus name I pray..
 
Praying that you ask anything in His name and you will receive it. Blessings to you.
 
THANK YOU LORD FOR OPENING A DOOR FOR THIS HUSBAND FOR THE RIGHT JOB AND IMMEDIATE FINANCES COME TO THIS FAMILY'S RESCUE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
 
Thank You, Father, for the perfect job with the perfect salary and benefits that You are going to grace this man with. In Jesus's Name we pray. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Rebuke the spirit of the gossiping neighbor, unemployment, idle laziness how it demonshuman doesn’t nothing for to do only spying the houseanother neighbor to distribution of information with disrespectful pictures to creating gossiping disaster in everywhere for bullying and destroy the...
Replies
11
Views
131
My situation is that I have basically almost no income, because I lost my financial support for unemployed. Most of the money I use for my bills, I use from my savings account. Step by step, my bank account balance eventually reaches zero. The reason for losing my financial support is because I...
Replies
12
Views
264
Pray that I will get a new job as I have been unemployed for a year and now it is very hard to get a job for locals as companies stopped hiring and must wait for the 3rd quarter and then it will start to heavily hire ### employees and prevent them from mistreatment and abuse.
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom