Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mom just told me to not write any personal stuff in my Gemini or the ChatGPT because there had been recent reports of people doing bad things because AI told them to do that. Unfortunately by the time she told me that, it’s too late! I had already shared a few personal things with my Gemini...
Replies
8
Views
349
Dearest Abba-Daddy-My-Heavenly-Father-God I Pray In Your Son Jesus's Name For You To Please renew my strength & youth like the eagles & heal me physically & emotionally & spiritually May I feel all better & know much happiness & joy & get all of my energy & strength back completely Please...
Replies
8
Views
355
God. I feel you moving. Lord, bless ### and I during this time of separation. Lord I believe you are preparing us for reconciliation. God I pray you break him from the chains the devil has placed on him. I pray you break the chains of Lust, Self Doubt, Fear, insecurity, Selfishness, addiction...
Replies
7
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom