Uncle's ### Surgery

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an appointment with a surgeon on ###. I prepared a medical brief for him to expedite my care. Gave it to his receptionist to give to him this past ###. Please pray in Jesus's name he got it and read it. I have a ###, and I used AI to research and help write this thing. I am suffering so...
Replies
12
Views
269
I am requesting prayers for my daughter ###. She is scheduled for surgery on October ###. We have been doing endless testing all summer and she received abnormal results with every test. Please pray that the surgery goes well, she is finally able to breath fully and has no more ongoing heart...
Replies
16
Views
196
Please pray for my dog, who is undergoing surgery today, in Jesus' name. Please pray that he will not suffer and that God will bless the hands of the vet performing the surgery. Please pray for his healing.
Replies
13
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom