Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brethren, I acknowledge my sins and mistakes in the past and have become truly sorry for them. I have prayed to God Almighty to save me since some time with devotion. I have huge debts to settle. I have someone's house to rent from which I can get me. Also, I brought out one of my android phones...
Replies
12
Views
184
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 My requests haven't been answered yet it's actually breaking me apart every second that I honestly feel it's time for me to leave this world..... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 It's just so utterly hard to even take a single breath as the pain within me is heartbreakingly unbearable...
Replies
8
Views
54
Sister with multiple diagnosis: Alzheimer/Dementia, Bipolar, Traumatic Brain Injury-TBI, Cognitive/Disoriented Disorder, Depression Anxiety, Diabetes Mellitus-T2DM, B/L Hearing Loss-Wears Hearing Aid, Chronic Pain Syndrome, Irritable Bowel Syndrome-IBS, Chronic Eczema/ Edema (Atopic Dermatitis)...
Replies
7
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,638
Messages
16,801,805
Members
650,154
Latest member
Creuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom