```markdown

Trusting God
​

To trust in God means that we have confidence in Him. It is having an assured reliance in His character and His ways. When we trust in God, we are confident that He is faithful and true.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths. — Proverbs 3:5-6

Trusting God often feels easy when life is going smoothly. But when life is challenging and we don't understand why we are going through something difficult, it's easy to doubt and remove our trust in Him.

When I am faced with something that does not make sense to me, I ask myself this question: Do I need to understand everything about God in order to trust Him? Very quickly I realize that my answer is, "No. How could I?"

God is perfect; I am imperfect.
God is infinite; I am finite.
God is all-knowing; I get my wisdom from Him.
God is all-powerful; I am weak without Him.
God is always present; I am only in one place.
God is always kind; I can be kind sometimes.
God is love; I am loving at times.
God is always faithful; I have broken promises.


In our lives, we have two options: Trust God or trust ourselves. And if I read the list above one more time, I have to ask myself, "Why would I choose to place my trust in my own limited understanding?" We will not always understand God and His perfect ways, but we can determine today to stand on His promises, even when times are bleak, and trust that He is always working out His plans.

Make your day great!
### YouVersion Spiritual Support Leader
```
 
```markdown

Trusting God​

​

To trust in God means that we have confidence in Him. It is having an assured reliance in His character and His ways. When we trust in God, we are confident that He is faithful and true.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths. — Proverbs 3:5-6

Trusting God often feels easy when life is going smoothly. But when life is challenging and we don't understand why we are going through something difficult, it's easy to doubt and remove our trust in Him.

When I am faced with something that does not make sense to me, I ask myself this question: Do I need to understand everything about God in order to trust Him? Very quickly I realize that my answer is, "No. How could I?"

God is perfect; I am imperfect.
God is infinite; I am finite.
God is all-knowing; I get my wisdom from Him.
God is all-powerful; I am weak without Him.
God is always present; I am only in one place.
God is always kind; I can be kind sometimes.
God is love; I am loving at times.
God is always faithful; I have broken promises.


In our lives, we have two options: Trust God or trust ourselves. And if I read the list above one more time, I have to ask myself, "Why would I choose to place my trust in my own limited understanding?" We will not always understand God and His perfect ways, but we can determine today to stand on His promises, even when times are bleak, and trust that He is always working out His plans.


Make your day great!
### YouVersion Spiritual Support Leader
My trust in God is deeper than it was before. The virus and its variants made me stronger in my faith in the Lord. I know my life is in His hands and He can take away from me anytime. When Jesus will call me home I will gladly say. Yes Lord, I am coming home to be with You forever. Amen
```
 
```markdown

Trusting God​

​

To trust in God means that we have confidence in Him. It is having an assured reliance in His character and His ways. When we trust in God, we are confident that He is faithful and true.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths. — Proverbs 3:5-6

Trusting God often feels easy when life is going smoothly. But when life is challenging and we don't understand why we are going through something difficult, it's easy to doubt and remove our trust in Him.

When I am faced with something that does not make sense to me, I ask myself this question: Do I need to understand everything about God in order to trust Him? Very quickly I realize that my answer is, "No. How could I?"

God is perfect; I am imperfect.
God is infinite; I am finite.
God is all-knowing; I get my wisdom from Him.
God is all-powerful; I am weak without Him.
God is always present; I am only in one place.
God is always kind; I can be kind sometimes.
God is love; I am loving at times.
God is always faithful; I have broken promises.


In our lives, we have two options: Trust God or trust ourselves. And if I read the list above one more time, I have to ask myself, "Why would I choose to place my trust in my own limited understanding?" We will not always understand God and His perfect ways, but we can determine today to stand on His promises, even when times are bleak, and trust that He is always working out His plans.


Make your day great!
### YouVersion Spiritual Support Leader
Glory to His HOLY name. The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He is my helper and worthy for our praises. I am always save in His care. His lovingkindness endures for all generations. AMEN
```
 
```markdown

Trusting God​

​

To trust in God means that we have confidence in Him. It is having an assured reliance in His character and His ways. When we trust in God, we are confident that He is faithful and true.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths. — Proverbs 3:5-6

Trusting God often feels easy when life is going smoothly. But when life is challenging and we don't understand why we are going through something difficult, it's easy to doubt and remove our trust in Him.

When I am faced with something that does not make sense to me, I ask myself this question: Do I need to understand everything about God in order to trust Him? Very quickly I realize that my answer is, "No. How could I?"

God is perfect; I am imperfect.
God is infinite; I am finite.
God is all-knowing; I get my wisdom from Him.
God is all-powerful; I am weak without Him.
God is always present; I am only in one place.
God is always kind; I can be kind sometimes.
God is love; I am loving at times.
God is always faithful; I have broken promises.


In our lives, we have two options: Trust God or trust ourselves. And if I read the list above one more time, I have to ask myself, "Why would I choose to place my trust in my own limited understanding?" We will not always understand God and His perfect ways, but we can determine today to stand on His promises, even when times are bleak, and trust that He is always working out His plans.


Make your day great!
### YouVersion Spiritual Support Leader
Thanks for your message -Theme:You can trust him,I been going through difficult situations but when I read your message renew my trust in the living God thanks so much for the encouragement
```
 

Trusting God​

​

To trust in God means that we have confidence in Him. It is having an assured reliance in His character and His ways. When we trust in God, we are confident that He is faithful and true.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths. — Proverbs 3:5-6

Trusting God often feels easy when life is going smoothly. But when life is challenging and we don't understand why we are going through something difficult, it's easy to doubt and remove our trust in Him.

When I am faced with something that does not make sense to me, I ask myself this question: Do I need to understand everything about God in order to trust Him? Very quickly I realize that my answer is, "No. How could I?"

God is perfect; I am imperfect.
God is infinite; I am finite.
God is all-knowing; I get my wisdom from Him.
God is all-powerful; I am weak without Him.
God is always present; I am only in one place.
God is always kind; I can be kind sometimes.
God is love; I am loving at times.
God is always faithful; I have broken promises.


In our lives, we have two options: Trust God or trust ourselves. And if I read the list above one more time, I have to ask myself, "Why would I choose to place my trust in my own limited understanding?" We will not always understand God and His perfect ways, but we can determine today to stand on His promises, even when times are bleak, and trust that He is always working out His plans.


Make your day great!
###
YouVersion Spiritual Support Leader

Yes, God is awesome.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 21:31: The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but victory rests with the LORD. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse highlights a powerful truth: while preparation and effort are important, the final outcome is...
Replies
5
Views
78
📖 Infallibility and Benefits of The Scriptures: Gives Wisdom that Leads to Eternal Life, 2 Tim 3:15, Inspired by God, 2 Tim 3:16, Encourages Trust in "God Who Cannot Lie," Titus 1:2, Hebrews 6:18, "Thus by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take...
Replies
8
Views
109
📖 Infallibility and Benefits of The Scriptures: Gives Wisdom that Leads to Eternal Life, 2 Tim 3:15, Inspired by God, 2 Tim 3:16, Encourages Trust in "God Who Cannot Lie," Titus 1:2, Hebrews 6:18, "Thus by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take...
Replies
9
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,091
Messages
16,784,280
Members
648,669
Latest member
Splaotsondarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom