Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Trusting God

To trust in God means that we have confidence in Him. It is having an assured reliance in His character and His ways. When we trust in God, we are confident that He is faithful and true.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths. — Proverbs 3:5-6

Trusting God often feels easy when life is going smoothly. But when life is challenging and we don't understand why we are going through something difficult, it's easy to doubt and remove our trust in Him.

When I am faced with something that does not make sense to me, I ask myself this question: Do I need to understand everything about God in order to trust Him? Very quickly I realize that my answer is, "No. How could I?"

God is perfect; I am imperfect.
God is infinite; I am finite.
God is all-knowing; I get my wisdom from Him.
God is all-powerful; I am weak without Him.
God is always present; I am only in one place.
God is always kind; I can be kind sometimes.
God is love; I am loving at times.
God is always faithful; I have broken promises.

In our lives, we have two options: Trust God or trust ourselves. And if I read the list above one more time, I have to ask myself, "Why would I choose to place my trust in my own limited understanding?" We will not always understand God and His perfect ways, but we can determine today to stand on His promises, even when times are bleak, and trust that He is always working out His plans.

Make your day great!
Cindy Beall
YouVersion Spiritual Support Leader

Trusting God

To trust in God means that we have confidence in Him. It is having an assured reliance in His character and His ways. When we trust in God, we are confident that He is faithful and true.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths. — Proverbs 3:5-6

Trusting God often feels easy when life is going smoothly. But when life is challenging and we don't understand why we are going through something difficult, it's easy to doubt and remove our trust in Him.

When I am faced with something that does not make sense to me, I ask myself this question: Do I need to understand everything about God in order to trust Him? Very quickly I realize that my answer is, "No. How could I?"

In our lives, we have two options: Trust God or trust ourselves. And if I read the list above one more time, I have to ask myself, "Why would I choose to place my trust in my own limited understanding?" We will not always understand God and His perfect ways, but we can determine today to stand on His promises, even when times are bleak, and trust that He is always working out His plans.

Make your day great!
Cindy Beall
My trust in God is deeper than it was before. The virus and its variants made me stronger in my faith in the Lord. I know my life is in His hands and He can take away from me anytime. When Jesus will call me home I will gladly say. Yes Lord, I am coming home to be with You forever. Amen

Trusting God

Make your day great!
Cindy Beall
Glory to His HOLY name.The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.He is my helper and worthy for our praises. I am always save in His care. His lovingkindness endures for all generations. AMEN

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Trusting God

Make your day great!
Cindy Beall
Thanks for your message -Theme:You can trust him,I been going through difficult situations but when I read your message renew my trust in the living God thanks so much for the encouragement

Trusting God

Make your day great!
Cindy Beall
yes God is awesome

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year: Isaiah 50−52, 1 Thessalonians 5 We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. Hebrews 6:19 I held up a picture of people sleeping under pieces of cardboard in a dim alley. “What do they need?” I asked my Sunday school class. “Food,” someone said. “Money,” said...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom