Trip To ### / Salvation Of My Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shaji

Guest
Dear Friends -I am leaving today to ### (India) to attend one of my brother’s marriage and won’t be able to pray for your needs till ###. Please pray for my safe Journey and my every need to be met with the grace of Jesus and surely an enjoyable holiday.

Except me (wife too) all my family members are still in Roman Catholic believers- kindly remember them in your prayers for their salvation.
 
God, keep ### safe and have a safe journey to ###. Amen and Amen
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that my entire family and I will accept Your grace to live our lives as an act of Worship unto You. Let this be our strongest desire, an overwhelming passion that cannot be quenched; let it overtake us; let it exert itself over any other need, want, or desire that we may have. And all that I have asked You God to do for us, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, everyone I pass this prayer on to, and especially the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, & It Is So.
 
Praying for your safety and prayers in salvation for your dear family. Amen.
 
God I pray for the family of ### - I pray that they will get to accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour. Grant ### journey mercies, protection and provision. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom My neighbor ###, who is about ### years old, says she probably doesn't have much longer to live. I don't know if she's saved, so I gave her a Gospel booklet. Could you please pray for her, especially that she won't be lost in Jesus' name? Thank you, and God bless you in Jesus' name.
Replies
11
Views
213
Shalom My Aunt ### has had a narrow escape from death, but she has not yet come to faith and is still living for the world. Could you please pray for her that God grants her new life in Jesus Christ? For with Him, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26). Thank you! God bless you in Jesus' name.
Replies
10
Views
124
Please pray for my my daughters my ex-wife I have three daughters pray for our finances we're transportation last pray for salvation for my three daughters and ex-wife pray for a Godly mate a Godly wife I've been praying for 15 years as a father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy...
Replies
12
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom