Tricia's situation

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god, I'm going into the homeless shelter. I cant have my cellphone for six months. I have to have my hair cut. And I have to work in there warehouse. I can't do those things I ask that you work this out for me. I pray I'm not in this situation too long. What do I do about going to church...
Replies
6
Views
98
Pray for me as I deal with a difficult family situation. I don't know where to turn. I'm the only Christian in the family. The situation involves someone who is hospital & homeless. He is a very hard and difficult person to deal with. I really am at a point where I want the Lord to take me home...
Replies
8
Views
278
I was recently hired at a job. I have to do a background check with this job. I do not have a record at all. But the system that does the background checks is not accepting my government documentation and keeps flagging it and my appearance in a live video verification. I then received a letter...
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom