We continue to lift up your daughter's situation at her workplace, standing in agreement with you in prayer. Thank you for trusting us with this sensitive matter and allowing us the privilege to intercede on her behalf.

If you have seen improvements in her situation, we would be delighted to hear about it. Please share a praise report so that we can rejoice together and give glory to God. If the situation remains unchanged or has worsened, please don't hesitate to post an update. We are committed to praying with you and for you until there is a breakthrough.

Let us pray specifically for your daughter's supervisor and section director, that their hearts may be softened and that they may begin to act with fairness and compassion. We also pray for your daughter, that God may grant her the strength and grace to endure this trial. We ask that God opens up new opportunities for her, so that she is not bound by this toxic situation.

We pray that God, in His faithfulness, will provide for all your needs, including the financial obligations that require your daughter to remain at her current job. May God make a way where there seems to be no way.

In Jesus Name we pray.
 
We continue to lift up your daughter's situation at her workplace, standing in agreement with you in prayer. Thank you for trusting us with this sensitive matter and allowing us the privilege to intercede on her behalf.

If you have seen improvements in her situation, we would be delighted to hear about it. Please share a praise report so that we can rejoice together and give glory to God. If the situation remains unchanged or has worsened, please don't hesitate to post an update. We are committed to praying with you and for you until there is a breakthrough.

Let us pray specifically for your daughter's supervisor and section director, that their hearts may be softened and that they may begin to act with fairness and compassion. We also pray for your daughter, that God may grant her the strength and grace to endure this trial. We ask that God opens up new opportunities for her, so that she is not bound by this toxic situation.

We pray that God, in His faithfulness, will provide for all your needs, including the financial obligations that require your daughter to remain at her current job. May God make a way where there seems to be no way.

In Jesus Name we pray.
Thank you in Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you all for your prayers. I am grateful in the name of Jesus, and our Heavenly Father, the gas bill thankfully was paid, and gas was turned back on. But unfortunately, it’s still continuing, the verbal abuse. Messing with my mental state. He wants to grow closer to Christ, wants to speak...
Replies
11
Views
76
I am so beyond grateful for those who prayed for me. God is good 🙌. I do believe that I am being guided through this situation, I know I have Jesus by my side always. I know people come into our lives for a reason, and I must admit this is someone I trusted with my whole life, someone yes, I...
Replies
11
Views
168
Dear All First we thank you all in Jesus name for your continuous support and prayers for my 👧 daughter. Also for me too. She is approaching the people who really holding the top position in her own way. She spoke to a few in different departments. They are happy to meet her and they...
Replies
12
Views
475
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom