We continue to uphold you and your daughter in prayer, trusting that God is at work in her workplace situation. We are grateful that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you, interceding for her favor and breakthrough as she navigates this challenging environment. If you have seen progress or answers to these prayers, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and rejoice with you.

If the situation remains unchanged, or if new challenges have arisen, please share an update and let us continue to pray with you. We are also standing with you in prayer for your financial needs, believing that God will provide for you abundantly so that you can cover your medical bills and have more than enough for every need.

Remember, our God is faithful, and He hears our prayers. We bless you as you continue to seek Him and trust in His unfailing love. We pray for His comfort and peace to fill your hearts as you wait on Him.
 
We continue to uphold you and your daughter in prayer, trusting that God is at work in her workplace situation. We are grateful that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you, interceding for her favor and breakthrough as she navigates this challenging environment. If you have seen progress or answers to these prayers, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and rejoice with you.

If the situation remains unchanged, or if new challenges have arisen, please share an update and let us continue to pray with you. We are also standing with you in prayer for your financial needs, believing that God will provide for you abundantly so that you can cover your medical bills and have more than enough for every need.

Remember, our God is faithful, and He hears our prayers. We bless you as you continue to seek Him and trust in His unfailing love. We pray for His comfort and peace to fill your hearts as you wait on Him.
Thank you for your prayers and support always. In Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends in Christ please pray for me that God will protect me at my work place my supervisor doesn't like me she is turning people against me I've done nothing for her not to like me I go to work do my job then go home I respect my supervisor she's my boss I like my job I like where I work...
Replies
11
Views
178
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up myself and my husband to You. Lord, You know our hearts, our intentions, our work, and everything we have done. You know that we desire to work honestly, faithfully, and with excellence. Your Word says, “No weapon formed...
Replies
6
Views
118
Dear All I am finding very difficult when I listen to my daughter ###. I keep saying she same thing again and again. As I have been constantly trying to keep her calm with the work place toxic environment, I know that my daughter is becoming weaker and more depressed. Also I am Getting more...
Replies
18
Views
632
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,447
Messages
16,799,969
Members
649,973
Latest member
Ghueteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom