Today's Visit . . Holy Spirit, help

Powers

Beloved of All
Lord, I pray a pleasant, calm visit. Holy Spirit, may we all know Your Presence there. God, Your will only. Grant us Your wisdom + peace. Thank You, ###.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, thank You for protecting me driving, helping me grow to know and love You more, + Your patience and forgiveness. Holy Spirit, convict & guide me to walk the narrow Way... in Jesus' Name I pray.
Replies
9
Views
246
🙏 Church Leaders' Devotional Lives (Pray, Study, Fast, Lead in Evangelism, 2 Tim 4:5) Save Lost, Revive 💒 Holy Spirit Worship, Biblical Correction, Teaching Scripture Publicly, 1 Tim 4:13, Preaching to 99 Saved AND Leaving 99 Going Out to The find 1 Lost Sheep, Celebrating when found, Luke 15:4...
Replies
11
Views
191
Heavenly Father, thank You for blessing us. I ask protection and healing for me and my ###. Holy Spirit, draw us to love the Lord more and each other in Christ. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, in Jesus name, amen.
Replies
9
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,997
Messages
16,783,168
Members
648,549
Latest member
Sweyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom