A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth. He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

—Isaiah 42:3-4 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


God will not falter! In a world where love-based justice so seldom prevails, God is our only absolute assurance that heaven's form of justice will ultimately triumph. This hope for all lands and peoples is for Jesus, the Servant of the Lord. He promised to return and bring God's truth and love-based justice with him. Maranatha (1 Corinthians 16:22), come O Lord!

My Prayer...​


Righteous and merciful Father, I am sick of the corruption in our world and the injustice done to good but powerless people. Please send Jesus back soon, and bring with him the righteous and just rule of your Kingdom. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth. He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

—Isaiah 42:3-4 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


God will not falter! In a world where love-based justice so seldom prevails, God is our only absolute assurance that heaven's form of justice will ultimately triumph. This hope for all lands and peoples is for Jesus, the Servant of the Lord. He promised to return and bring God's truth and love-based justice with him. Maranatha (1 Corinthians 16:22), come O Lord!

My Prayer...​


Righteous and merciful Father, I am sick of the corruption in our world and the injustice done to good but powerless people. Please send Jesus back soon, and bring with him the righteous and just rule of your Kingdom. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
God's judgment shall come when the end is near. We must be fasting and in prayer so we will be found faultless in the sight of the Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength: —Isaiah 26:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... When we see mountains, we can feel small and insignificant by comparison. We know they are not only much more massive than we are, but also have existed much longer...
Replies
0
Views
53
  • Article Article
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. —Isaiah 46:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... This promise was originally made in Isaiah's day to the faithful remnant of God's people living...
Replies
0
Views
107
  • Article Article
I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God. —Isaiah 43:11-12 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Peter reminded us that we...
Replies
0
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom