A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth. He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

—Isaiah 42:3-4 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


God will not falter! In a world where love-based justice so seldom prevails, God is our only absolute assurance that heaven's form of justice will ultimately triumph. This hope for all lands and peoples is for Jesus, the Servant of the Lord. He promised to return and bring God's truth and love-based justice with him. Maranatha (1 Corinthians 16:22), come O Lord!

My Prayer...​


Righteous and merciful Father, I am sick of the corruption in our world and the injustice done to good but powerless people. Please send Jesus back soon, and bring with him the righteous and just rule of your Kingdom. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth. He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

—Isaiah 42:3-4 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


God will not falter! In a world where love-based justice so seldom prevails, God is our only absolute assurance that heaven's form of justice will ultimately triumph. This hope for all lands and peoples is for Jesus, the Servant of the Lord. He promised to return and bring God's truth and love-based justice with him. Maranatha (1 Corinthians 16:22), come O Lord!

My Prayer...​


Righteous and merciful Father, I am sick of the corruption in our world and the injustice done to good but powerless people. Please send Jesus back soon, and bring with him the righteous and just rule of your Kingdom. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
God's judgment shall come when the end is near. We must be fasting and in prayer so we will be found faultless in the sight of the Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. —Isaiah 46:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... This promise was originally made in Isaiah's day to the faithful remnant of God's people living...
Replies
0
Views
106
  • Article Article
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. —Isaiah...
Replies
0
Views
237
  • Article Article
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. —Isaiah 48:17 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Don't you sometimes long for the pillar of fire at night and the cloud by day...
Replies
0
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom