Today's Prayer

Powers

Beloved of All
God, heal, guard & cleanse ### + loved ones - in heart, soul, body & vehicles. For all on our paths. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, ###
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for family protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
15
Views
369
Heavenly Father, I pray for family protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
14
Views
278
Heavenly Father, for family protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen ~ Thank You
Replies
7
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,084
Members
648,649
Latest member
Lyreyreansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom