Today's Prayer

Powers

Beloved of All
God, heal, guard & cleanse ### + loved ones - in heart, soul, body & vehicles. For all on our paths. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, ###
 
God, heal, guard & cleanse me + loved ones - in heart, soul, body & vehicles. For all on our paths. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, ###

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for family protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
15
Views
372
Heavenly Father, I pray for family protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
14
Views
281
Heavenly Father, for family protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen ~ Thank You
Replies
7
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,144
Messages
16,784,777
Members
648,725
Latest member
Aermareiroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom