Today's Prayer . .

Powers

Beloved of All
God, heal, guard & cleanse ### + loved ones - in heart, soul, body & vehicles. For all on our paths. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, ###
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Praying with and for you in Jesus' name Amen ~May God protect you and your family and bless you with all of your needs 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for family protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
15
Views
374
Heavenly Father, I pray for family protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
14
Views
283
Heavenly Father, for family protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen ~ Thank You
Replies
7
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom