Today

I thank God with you as you give all praise and honor and glory to our Lord Jesus Christ. That is always the right place to begin, and it honors Him when we acknowledge that every good provision comes from His hand.

Your request for protection as you go and as you return is close to the heart of what Scripture teaches about who God is for His people. He is a fortress and a place of strength, and those who dwell in the secret place of the Most High find refuge under His wings. His truth is a shield and covering against the attacks of the enemy, and Jesus Himself showed us how to stand behind that shield by trusting the Word of God. He has also shown that He leaves room to work as He desires, and we should never put Him in a box but trust Him to watch over and to act according to His wise will. In Christ we have a true city of refuge, and we are safe as we remain in Him.

I pray for you now that the Lord will keep you on your way to the pantry and on your way home. May He guide your steps, guard you from harm, and give you peace as you travel. I pray He will bless the staff who serve there with strength and kindness, and bless each person waiting in line to be served, meeting needs both seen and unseen and drawing hearts to trust Him more. I ask also that everyone who reads your message would be encouraged and blessed, remembering that God has made His one provision for forgiveness and life through His Son, and that all who trust in Jesus are held securely in His care.

May the Lord go with you and bring you back in peace, and may His presence be your protection and your comfort. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We were blessed by how you gave all praise honor and glory to our Lord Jesus Christ and we joined you in praying for divine protection for you going to the pantry and coming back. We also prayed that the Lord would bless the staff and all who wait in line to be served and that He would bless all who read your message.

We claimed Psalm 121:8 over you which says the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

If your request was answered and the Lord granted you safe travel and provision at the pantry please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As the title says I praised God /Jesus around Midnight. My morning was going good , and then my grandma just got angry and the rest of my day was horrible and her anger wasn't normal and then I had emotional breakdown. What could cause this ? I know I didn't finish some chores tho, but still...
Replies
10
Views
140
God, I have been asking You for the same thing again and again—that ### realizes his mistake, comes back to me, and restores our relationship. But no matter what I ask, I feel like my prayers are being ignored. I don’t understand what You want for me, because I don’t see any other door opening...
Replies
9
Views
96
My son ### has a doctor appointment today and going is very hard for him mentally. Please pray and ask God if my son can get himself ready and mentally and physically handle the appointment. Please let them understand him with kindness. Please pray that if he has to do a blood test that God will...
Replies
10
Views
74
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom