TODAY I ASKED MY SISTER TO ASK MY BROTHER-IN-LAW ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty, I asked my twin brother, ###, to send me money as he promised a little while ago that he wanted to give me money. Lord I pray he sends me the money so I can start work online and not have to travel to another country for work, according to Your will I ask and in Your Glorious...
Replies
11
Views
368
Heavenly Father I want to come to agreement with my brothers and sisters first of all for my estranged brother ### even though he lives minutes away from me and my whole family came down to Florida because of me when you sent me down here over a decade ago from New York! I didn't know I would be...
Replies
6
Views
325
I ask my brothers and sisters to pray today for what to come for the end of days is near that we will get closer to the Lord and do as our Father will to be please with us for everlasting life .. To pray for all Even the wicked that they turn from there evil ways. We are all made by our Father...
Replies
7
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,910
Members
648,820
Latest member
Karoolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom