To Not Become Homeless

  • Thread starter Thread starter ibelive
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ibelive

Guest
please pray that I will not become homeless. I have no one to help me but GOD. And your prayers.

THANK YOU ALL.
 
Dear Lord we know that you are the great provider. Please help this child of your find a way to have shelter and be safe. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Are you homeless, with no food, and alone. I want to help. I have helped others who have been homeless. I have shared food, drink, and most of all the proclamation of the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am looking to start a church according to Acts 2:42-47, and 4:32-37 where...
Replies
10
Views
145
I’m currently homeless and I really need help with bills and for my application fees. I have no help and no where to turn. I have no friends or family. Lord please help me in this difficult time.
Replies
13
Views
174
I was in ### with my youngest for an unexpected ### stay. When we finally came home there was a notice for a ### of ### on my door because of a missed payment on a payment arrangement while I was in the hospital. Even though I called and emailed apparently no one got my message. Please pray that...
Replies
7
Views
385
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom