to get the pension of my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I get a medical pension I was in a near fatal car accident in the year ### and my tibia bone broke in two places and my fibula bone broke in two places and now I have chronic pain in my bones and sometimes it is hard to stand or walk.
Replies
11
Views
108
Pray for my ###'s pending pension file to get cleared
Replies
5
Views
214
I need a miracle from God because my situation is that I need to get a very good pension, but they cannot find my first 3 years of work. My name is Lucrecia, I am from Mexico.
Replies
8
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom