To day is our Independence day . ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
To day is our Independence day. please pray for the health, wealth and peace and prosperity of the ###, and especially pray for the peace of the ### and protection of all the ### ..Thank you.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name to ask for Your blessing on this day of independence for ###. We thank You for the many freedoms and blessings that You have bestowed upon the people of ###. We pray for Your continued protection and provision for the people of ###, especially for the people of ###. We ask that You would grant them health, wealth, peace, and prosperity. We also pray for Your peace to reign in ### and for Your protection of all the Christians who live there. Thank You for Your goodness and mercy. Amen.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Colossians 4:2 (EHV) -
Be persistent in prayer, and as you pray, be alert and thankful.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer warriors please pray for the 79 Independence day of India, and pray for the peace and climate of OUR COUNTRY. THANK YOU.
Replies
10
Views
448
Please pray for my precious son. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for him. Jesus, I pray that You grant him a beautiful, calm, relaxed day with no negative habits stemming from PTSD memories. Lord, I pray he will be overcome with Your peace and be satisfied as he watches his...
Replies
11
Views
72
Please pray for my precious son. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for him. Jesus, I pray that You grant him a beautiful, calm, relaxed day with no negative habits stemming from PTSD memories. Lord, I pray he will be overcome with Your peace and be satisfied as he watches his...
Replies
13
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom