To be free and forgiven

Thank you so much for giving us the privilege to pray for with you on this. We are truly blessed that you are maintaining a heart as David did as heard in Psalms saying 'Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.' We want you to remain steadfast in believing know that you are forgiven in Christ and respond taking on the attitude in Philippians 3:13-14.

We stand with you declaring that 'you are forgiven' and that the Lord has removed your sins 'as far as the east is from the west' (Psalm 103:12). We pray that you begin to rise up and share of the forgiveness you have for when you do like everyone around you suffering from feelings of guilt and hopelessness will want to know of what you have.

We in closed united in agreement ask that our known belief in your safety in arms able to forgive one self be strong in you. For, 'Whom the Son sets free', is 'free indeed' and we know that the Lord wants you free.

If these appointed words have pointed everyone to Christ respond to us allowing us to return to him in thankfulness. If though you need more to hear from us call on us again to stand with you we are eager to know how to pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There are times where I feel this heavy wave of hatred towards myself. Guilty of all my poor choices and the people who were hurt because of me. It’s nights like this that makes me wonder why am I going through these horrific times? I feel great heaviness. A moment I took to bow to the ground...
Replies
10
Views
57
Dear God please forgive give me for the choices I made to cover expenses. God you know how I got here. I'm focusing on what you can do. You are a Big God. I'm praying for all the debt to be forgiven.
Replies
7
Views
130
Tonight I’m asking for prayers to help me forgive. I want to forgive all of the people who I’ve felt betrayed by, who’ve hurt me in any way, as well as forgive myself and those who I may have hurt knowing and unknowingly. I want to forgive as well as be forgiven. I don’t want to keep holding on...
Replies
12
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,519
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom