To be delivered from poverty and to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I suffered from poverty the last ten years, now it is getting better, but there us still fear, that things might not go well or I might lose money,please pray foe me that I may delivered from this mindset of poverty and the Lord grabs me wisdom to manage my resources well.
Replies
5
Views
89
Hello, my parents suffered their while life from intense fear of poverty,even though they had enough.I was never afraid in the past concerning money,as I fully trusted in the Lord and his provision..but since a few weeks, fear seeks to creep in.I guess, it might be a generational bandage.I am...
Replies
11
Views
176
I need your prayers to help me in my financial needs and wellbeing, I stay in ### and I work hard but still I sleep without food and I do not even have blankets. I know the Lord Almighty is watching me. I just need someone to help me be strong in my faith and I know this poverty will end as God...
Replies
7
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom