Anonymous
Beloved of All
I pray today for my friend battling colon cancer and leukemia; she's one of the biggest givers I know. Help her to heal and stick around as long as possible because so many people are impacted by her being here. Fill her life with joy and love and support daily. I pray for my friend whose sister had brain surgery. I pray first for her sister's recovery to be swift and her symptoms they were treating to be cured. I pray that my friend and her family be surrounded with love and support during this time of healing. That they are not alone and met with tenderness as they worry and get closer in their faith supporting the youngest member of their immediate family. I pray dearly for my friend's happiness too with the new person she is seeing. I pray her prayers are lifted up to the heavens and answered. I pray for my Dad and his new Vagus nerve device to cure his stomach pain and anxiety. I pray God is in his everyday healing him as he is suffering a lot in the bathroom. I pray my mom gets stronger, and our family can make some more memories soon. I pray too to find my future wife, or if I already met her, that we can start spending time together. God, I want a long life full of memories with this woman. A family of our own. I trust you lord and your timing but admit I'm frustrated thinking I've missed so much time with her already. God come give me wisdom, discernment, clarity, and alignment to your will each day. Through Jesus's name. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.