Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Hello Dear, I am ### from Papua New Guinea, Port Moresby city, a son of poor couples from village central. My father passed away in late 2023. I was struggled & got a Job with one of the Construction companies which I was humiliated & this year 2026, when I was trying to resume for my work as an...
Dear god, I have a interview Monday at 11am at ### inside the shoppes at ### for a part time assistant manager position. I also have 3 job fairs coming that I'm going to attend. I pray i get one of those jobs. There is a lot of competition I'm going up against. I want to pray about this. I...
Please pray for me as I navigate this unexpected job loss. I lost my job Monday, and while I’m discouraged and grieving the loss of a position and coworkers I truly enjoyed, I’m trusting God to guide me toward the right opportunity.
I have a job interview tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. Pacific...