This is a Praise Report! I asked ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This account was very important for business reasons so I'm grateful
Replies
10
Views
147
In July I came in the name of Jesus for prayers for my Alcoholic ###. God has done a miracle in his life. I am blessed to give an update on my ###. He is now ### months sober and totally healthy from a heat exhaustion that landed him in the Hospital for a week. He now has a job at ### which he...
Replies
12
Views
128
I am almost half way through my fast right now and despite the troubles I have ran into with my car I have received a financial breakthrough. Since praying and fasting I've been giving more in the offering and asking God to help me in my finances, so I can afford a car. This past week my tips I...
Replies
10
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom