There's one or 2 that I want ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
There's one or 2 things that I want to do, one that I want to do, and one that I need to do, and same problem, the job related busyness is thwarting me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, i ask for prayer request because i dont think i have strength left, i love jesus and trust him but i want others too praying for me, i miss my childhood friends back from home and i want us to be good friends again, for good nothing is impossible so i pray that i am reconciled with them and...
Replies
9
Views
153
Are you homeless, with no food, and alone. I want to help. I have helped others who have been homeless. I have shared food, drink, and most of all the proclamation of the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am looking to start a church according to Acts 2:42-47, and 4:32-37 where...
Replies
10
Views
147
Dear Lord Jesus, I want to set good Christian moral examples. Do it in a good way to be lovable and likable. People say I look younger for my age, though my hair has been gray due to stress, but I mean, I keep myself clean stay out of the sun, eat healthy foods. I have respect for women and want...
Replies
9
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom