There is an evil spirit shoving something ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I did something so stupid. I thought this YouTube video wasn’t real and it was a guy saying to say these few words a few times and it would bring an evil spirit. I thought he sounded ridiculous but I said it. Short time later I was questioning if God was real and I didn’t think he was anymore...
Replies
8
Views
146
Dear elohim Please protect me from evil spirit amen
Replies
7
Views
137
I'm very much desperated due to the mishappening of the situation with me.Some witchcraft people are working behind me ,so whenever I withdraw salary from the bank and counter itself I'm counting the money. Received Amount is same but as I reach home and check the amount money becomes less.I...
Replies
11
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,241
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom