Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus want us all to be happy, joyful and full of His blessings in everything we do and say. The Holy Spirit of God will come to you and me when we know that these two are defining power in our mind.

Loneliness is the poverty of self and living far away from the holy presence of Jesus.
Solitude is the richness of self and the enjoyment of the holy presence of God in our hearts.
The joy of the Lord is our strenght.

We do not need to leave our room. Remain sitting at your table and listen to the still small voice that calls on to follow Him all the way to glory. Hallelujah, praise the Lord. He still speaks to our heart and want us all full of joy in our life.
Loneliness expresses the pain of being alone in this world without God. Solitude expresses the glory of Jesus presence in our existence. I have come to give you life, peace and joy ... Jesus said.

Jesus want us all to be happy, joyful and full of His blessings in everything we do and say. The Holy Spirit of God will come to you and me when we know that these two are defining power in our mind.

Loneliness is the poverty of self and living far away from the holy presence of Jesus.
Solitude is the richness of self and the enjoyment of the holy presence of God in our hearts.
The joy of the Lord is our strenght.

We do not need to leave our room. Remain sitting at your table and listen to the still small voice that calls on to follow Him all the way to glory. Hallelujah, praise the Lord. He still speaks to our heart and want us all full of joy in our life.
Loneliness expresses the pain of being alone in this world without God. Solitude expresses the glory of Jesus presence in our existence. I have come to give you life,
Loneliness is an unpleasant emotional response to perceived isolation. It is also described as a social pain and it is often associated with an unwanted lack of connection and intimacy. On the other hand solitude allows one to reboot his brain and gives the individual a chance to rest and replenish himself Solitude therefore gives one a chance to focus on things more clearly. However long term solitude is often considered to be undesirable
In spiritual solitude you are not merely alone but have deliberately separated yourself from others. There are days I like to be all alone with Christ my lord, I can tell him of my troubles all alone. When a heart is broken up with a bitter woeful cup,
Then it is time to go to Christ all alone.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Love this one. Jesus loves and cares for us. He does not want anyone to be lonely and forsaken. Jesus is the best Friend we can have. Just give all your burdens to Him and He will take away from you.

Similar Requests

• Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us His ways so that we may walk in His paths. Isa. 2.3 Let us all start by welcoming our dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, with love and praise in our hearts and minds. We must acknowledge and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Open our eyes to see the wonders of Your grace and mercy, to see the wonders of your hands over those You have chosen. Fill us with Thy Spirit of mercy, lead us all to Your holy throne of love. We need You today and will need You forever more. There are many ways the Holy Spirit works in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Clap your hands together, start lifting up your heart to Jesus, our King of kings and Lord of lords and soon coming Savior and Lord. Blessed are those who trust in Him alone, who put their hope and future in His hands, for their joy will be complete. Continue to sing praises to His holy name...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God, in His infinity mercy and love sent Jesus, the Son of the living God to this world to save us from sin and evil and to lead us all to His glorious presence. Opening the gates of heaven so we can enter in. Let us all bless His holy name and continue to sing praises to His holy name. He...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom