The Difference Between Jesus and The Early Church and The Church Today (Matthew, John, Acts)...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Father, Please show us all the difference between Jesus and the church. I ask she read and listen to the Gospel of John, and watch the Gospel of John Movie, The Gospel of Matthew Movie and The Book of Acts Movie with wisdom and understanding. Heal our heart with The Balm of Gilead, The Words of Christ and His Apostles, their lives and His LIFE -- in The Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

Dear Father, Please show us all the difference between Jesus and the church. I ask she read and listen to the Gospel of John, and watch the Gospel of John Movie, The Gospel of Matthew Movie and The Book of Acts Movie with wisdom and understanding. Heal our heart with The Balm of Gilead, The Words of Christ and His Apostles, their lives and His LIFE -- in The Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

The secrets of the books in the Bible can only be revealed through Holy Spirit , not by movies, etc....
To know about Jesus you need to meditate on the cross and Calvary.
To know about church you need to read the Bible and history of martyrs

The secrets of the books in the Bible can only be revealed through Holy Spirit , not by movies, etc....
To know about Jesus you need to meditate on the cross and Calvary.
To know about church you need to read the Bible and history of martyrs
Bro, the movies are Word for Word from the Bible! Have you watched them? They give an excellent expression to Scripture, lots of prayer went into making them, and millions have been saved through hearing a message preached at the end. Dude, the Holy Spirit is allowed to use movies. I would suggest not telling God he can't use media!

Each movie shows Calvary, I'll admit not as vividly as The Passion of The Christ.
I own and have read to my kids Foxes Book of Martyrs when they were young and also showed them movies of biographies of missionaries. Close your eyes during the Gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John Movies, and The Book of Acts. It's like someone reading you the Bible Word for Word. God bless : )

Last edited:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Bro, the movies are Word for Word from the Bible! Have you watched them? They give an excellent expression to Scripture, lots of prayer went into making them, and millions have been saved through hearing a message preached at the end. Dude, the Holy Spirit is allowed to use movies. I would suggest not telling God he can't use media!

Each movie shows Calvary, I'll admit not as vividly as The Passion of The Christ.
I own and have read to my kids Foxes Book of Martyrs when they were young and also showed them movies of biographies of missionaries. Close your eyes during the Gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John Movies, and The Book of Acts. It's like someone reading you the Bible Word for Word. God bless : )
What u said maybe true. But if u see movie then God cannot give you the vision of the Calvary. So only I said not to watch movies. If u need to get the vision of Calvary from God then don't watch movies. If not u can watch

praise be to God. If you want to learn about Jesus, read the Gospels. Pray for the Holy spirit because Spiritual things are spiritually discerned and dive into the bible. A book that has also helped me digest the life of Jesus apart form the Gospel is one called The desire of Ages . I wouldn't trust the movies. I would go to Sola Scirptura. The bible and the Bible alone

Similar Requests

• Article
After some time Paul said to Barnabas, "Let's go back and visit each city where we previously preached the word of the Lord, to see how the new believers are doing." Barnabas agreed and wanted to take along John Mark. But Paul disagreed strongly, since John Mark had deserted them in Pamphylia...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach... —Mark 3:14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... While there are many intriguing and fascinating thoughts in this sentence, the one phrase that touches my heart is this one: "... that they might...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Exodus 27–28,Matthew 21:1–22 In humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others. - Philippians 2:3–4 Humility is difficult, and can be inconvenient. As I queued to enter the Church of the Nativity in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Then Jesus stopped the crowd and wouldn't let anyone go with him [to Jairus' house] except Peter, James, and John (the brother of James). —Mark 5:37 NLT Key Thought Jesus worked to grow people at all different levels of relationship and maturity. He invested especially in three apostles who...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When I first started this ministry (over 13 years ago!), there were few resources available for Christians wanting sex advice that was both biblical and practical. Yes, they existed, and I’m so grateful to those forerunners! But given the need, the supply wasn’t nearly enough. Nowadays, I can...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom