There are situations with an equal amount ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
There are situations with an equal amount of pros and cons, so you don't want to rush into what seems good on the surface, only to see that you "zapped yourself". I find myself in a situation with many pros and cons now, and need wisdom.
 
There are situations with an equal amount of pros and cons, so you don't want to rush into what seems good on the surface, only to see that you "zapped yourself". I find myself in a situation with many pros and cons now, and need wisdom.
Heavenly Father I pray that You would guide and bless Brother ### with direction and wisdom, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A lot is going on. Not everything, my family is out of town. My mum ### is applying for jobs, despite having many jobs, she is applying for more, as she is worried about losing people often. They are issues with some private students, hopefully most of them got resolved, long story. One job that...
Replies
6
Views
99
In the fallen world we dont just have situations pop up,or the devil oppress us ,but sometimes ny dealing with sinful people theres always someone around who gets you involved in their situation which at first seems innocent enough ,but then before you know it puts you in a troublesome spot...
Replies
13
Views
152
Dear Lord, my friend ### said shes going to send me some money and she never did. I didn't even ask her for it. I need a new phone. The phone I'm looking at cost almost ### dollars. I ask that you provide a way for me to get that phone. I need a new phone. I ask that you go before me. I ask that...
Replies
5
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom