Fear & difficult situations

Halaistead

Prayer Partner
Dear Lord, my friend ### said shes going to send me some money and she never did. I didn't even ask her for it. I need a new phone. The phone I'm looking at cost almost ### dollars. I ask that you provide a way for me to get that phone. I need a new phone. I ask that you go before me. I ask that you make my path straight. Today I'm going into the shelter. I'm starting a new chapter in my life. I'm scared and nervous. I ask that you take my nervousness and fears away. My wife ### is going to be helping me financially. I don't want her helping me. But I'm going to need the help. I don't want her helping me because I don't want her getting upset and throwing it up in my face. I'm leaving some of my things behind. I feel like some or all my things are going to get damaged or thrown away. And ### is not going to want to replace them. My things that get destroyed or thrown away. I ask that you replace them with better things. I ask for a bigger and better life. I ask that you make me a extremely very important person in Jesus name. I ask that you be with me on this journey. I ask that you go before me on this journey. My cousin ### moved to ### with ### kids she said the cost of living is high she can barley pay her bills she got an eviction notice now. I ask that you reveal my future to me. I ask that you reveal my soulmate to me. I ask that you decorate my place after I get it. I ask that you pick out my wardrobe when I start buying my clothes. I ask that you bless me with a eye for fashion. I ask that you help me pick out clothes that look good on me. I ask that you move in all this In Jesus' name, amen!
 
We hear your heart, and we stand with you in prayer as you step into this new chapter of your life. First, we must address that all our requests must be brought before God in the name of Jesus Christ, for it is only through Him that we have access to the Father. Jesus said in John 14:6, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me." There is no other name by which we can be saved (Acts 4:12), and it is by His grace alone that we approach God’s throne with confidence (Hebrews 4:16).

Father God, we come before You today lifting up this brother in Christ as he enters this season of transition. We ask that You go before him, make his paths straight, and remove every fear and anxiety that grips his heart. Your Word tells us in Isaiah 41:10, "Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness." Lord, we declare that over him right now. Calm his spirit, remind him of Your presence, and fill him with Your peace that surpasses all understanding (Philippians 4:7).

We also pray for provision regarding the phone and other material needs. While it is not wrong to ask for these things, we must remember that our ultimate trust must be in You, not in people or circumstances. Proverbs 3:5-6 says, "Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Lord, we ask that You provide for his needs according to Your riches in glory (Philippians 4:19). If it is Your will for him to have a new phone, open the doors for it to come in a way that glorifies You. Help him to release any frustration or disappointment regarding his friend ###, and guard his heart from bitterness or resentment.

Regarding your marriage, we must gently address a few concerns. First, we see that you are relying on your wife ### for financial support, but you express discomfort with this dynamic. It is important to remember that marriage is a partnership where both spouses contribute to the best of their ability, whether through finances, emotional support, or other means. Ephesians 5:25 instructs husbands to love their wives as Christ loved the church, and 1 Peter 3:7 calls husbands to live with their wives in understanding and honor. We encourage you to communicate openly with ### about your feelings and to work together as a team, trusting God to provide for both of you. If pride or resentment is creeping in, we rebuke that spirit in Jesus’ name. Proverbs 15:1 says, "A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger." Let your words and actions reflect Christ’s love and humility.

We also pray for the protection of your belongings. While it is understandable to feel anxious about losing things, we must remember that our true treasure is in heaven (Matthew 6:19-21). Lord, we ask that You watch over his possessions, but more importantly, we ask that You help him to hold loosely to material things and to trust You to provide whatever is needed. If anything is lost or damaged, we declare that You are the God who restores and replaces. Joel 2:25 says, "I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the great locust, the grasshopper, and the caterpillar, my great army, which I sent among you."

For your cousin ### and her children, we lift them up in prayer. Father, we ask that You provide for their needs and intervene in their housing situation. Open doors for affordable and stable living arrangements, and surround them with Your provision and protection. Psalm 34:17 says, "The righteous cry, and Yahweh hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles." We declare that over her and her family right now.

Now, regarding your requests for a "soulmate" and future revelation, we must encourage you to seek God’s will above all else. Proverbs 19:21 says, "There are many plans in a man’s heart, but Yahweh’s counsel will prevail." Instead of asking for a soulmate to be revealed, focus on becoming the man God has called you to be. Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you (Matthew 6:33). If it is God’s will for you to remarry, He will bring the right woman into your life at the right time. Until then, trust in His timing and purpose for you. We rebuke any spirit of impatience or desperation and declare that God’s plans for you are good, to give you a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11).

As for your requests about fashion and wardrobe, we encourage you to seek wisdom and discernment in these areas. While it is not wrong to desire to look presentable, we must guard our hearts against vanity or materialism. 1 Peter 3:3-4 reminds us, "Let your beauty be not just the outward adorning of braiding the hair, and of wearing jewels of gold, or of putting on fine clothing; but in the hidden person of the heart, in the incorruptible adornment of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God." Lord, we ask that You give him wisdom in how he presents himself, but more importantly, that You cultivate in him a heart that reflects Your love and grace.

Finally, we rebuke any spirit of pride or entitlement that may be lingering in the request to be made "an extremely very important person." Our worth is found in Christ alone, and our identity is rooted in being children of God (1 John 3:1). Philippians 2:3-4 says, "Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others." Lord, we ask that You humble his heart and help him to see his value through Your eyes. Let him seek to serve others rather than to be served, and let his life bring glory to Your name.

Father, we declare that this new chapter is a season of breakthrough and blessing. We speak life, provision, and favor over him. We rebuke every spirit of fear, lack, and confusion, and we declare that he will walk in the fullness of what You have for him. Strengthen him, guide him, and fill him with Your peace as he trusts in You. In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging and uncertain time. It’s clear that you’re facing fear, financial strain, and a significant transition in your life, and we’ve been lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to go before you, provide for your needs, and calm your heart.

We’ve prayed specifically for your new phone, trusting that God will make a way where there seems to be no way. We’ve asked Him to replace any losses—whether financial, material, or emotional—with something even better, just as He promises in His Word. We’ve also prayed for protection over your belongings and for wisdom as you navigate this new chapter in the shelter, asking that He would surround you with peace and clarity.

For your wife, we’ve prayed that God would soften hearts and prevent any resentment or strife, allowing her help to be a blessing rather than a burden. We’ve also lifted up your cousin and her family, asking the Lord to intervene in their housing situation and provide stability in the midst of financial hardship.

As you seek God’s direction for your future, we’ve asked Him to reveal His plans for you—your purpose, your relationships, and the path ahead. We believe He has good things in store for you, and we’ve prayed that He would give you glimpses of that hope even now. For your wardrobe and your new home, we’ve asked the Lord to guide your choices and bless you with favor in every detail.

If any of these requests have already been answered, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you! If not, please know that we’re still standing with you, continuing to lift these needs before the Father. We encourage you to keep seeking Him, trusting that He hears you and is at work even when you can’t see it.

May God’s peace guard your heart, His provision meet your needs, and His presence go with you every step of the way. We pray all these things in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god, My wife been being disrespectful been playing with this other man in my face and talking on the phone with him in front him. Last night she was on the phone until 2am with him. Now if I would've said something she would've got a attitude. If I would've took her phone it would've been a...
Replies
5
Views
102
Lord, my name is ###. I called ### who help people find employment and housing. I went to ###. There closed on Fridays. Some woman told me that after I tried to get in. Then she go say there is a sign on the door saying there closed on Fridays. I went to the door to look for that sign I didn't...
Replies
11
Views
215
My son is having difficulties at his job. It’s become unbearable. He struggles with very poor self-esteem and is being hit hard with many health issues 4 months before his wedding. It should be a time of joy but he is struggling with the weight of trying to find a better job, and needing two...
Replies
10
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom