The prayers are working!!! The weather is ...

The prayers are working!!! The weather is looking better for Saturday!! Please continue to pray for ###'s bridal show.
Lord we continue to pray for good weather and for success! In Jesus name. Amen.
 
The prayers are working!!! The weather is looking better for Saturday!! Please continue to pray for my mom's bridal show.
As long as I have breath, I will pray for the success for your mother's bridal business, on this site or my prayer closet, in Jesus precious name.
 
I stand in agreement with you, and ask that the Father hears you, and returns that which is righteous and good to you speedily.
Amen
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray. We're having severe weather in my area but I am working (I work from home). It looks really bad outside. Im scared. I cant stop working. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
189
There is a lot of hype on Social Media currently concerning the weather forecast for Tuesday July 21. Several sites are implying our area could see a " Derecho storm" I think its important to understand what exactly a Derecho actually is. A Derecho is a widespread, long-lived line or complex of...
Replies
10
Views
173
I work from home and we've had severe weather in my area lately. The other day, I had to leave work early because the weather knocked out my power. Please pray this won't happen again as my job has strict attendance policies and now I only have three more times I can be absent or tardy in the...
Replies
10
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom