The Lord should make a way for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day man of God am confused and anxious, every thing is happening at the same time, Firstly they Posted me to work in another place with a transport fair of ###frs per day which I don’t have, secondly I decided to take a loan from the bank so we can transfer to the same place where my work...
Replies
12
Views
196
Heavenly Father, Lord, my finances are strained, and I am struggling to make ends meet. You know my needs, my family’s needs, and the £###,### due by month-end. But Lord, You helped me before. I struggled before and, by Your grace, I managed to pay what I owed. Father, please make a way for me...
Replies
11
Views
178
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for my situation with my job i place it in your hands make a way were it seems to be no way protect my job God im tired of them messing with my schedule and hrs fix it Lord I trust you take care of it show up and show off I plead the blood of Jesus christ...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,081
Messages
16,784,219
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom