Today I hear a new sense of purpose God stored in my heart. It was exciting but also clear. I was always a pleaser, do whatever makes others happy, but God told me that I need to center myself to feel the satisfaction and joy within. I felt really joyful today because I used to blame myself for not granting others' wishes, even if I was being manipulated. My dear Lord, I thank you so much for the strength and clearness you have put in my heart.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am of marriage age, I have no prospects yet. God should give a good spiritual partner. God should grant the desires of my heart. I'm having a burden regarding the financial situation of my family. God should bless us, and undertake all our needs.
Replies
15
Views
242
Dear god, I met this girl on the strip saturday night named ###. She's talking about coming to my church. ### is a black girl. Is ### the girl for me. I ask that you give me clarity on ###. I ask that you give me clarity on ###. I ask that you bless me with more friends. I ask that I meet more...
Replies
8
Views
122
Heavenly Father, We come to You in this season of deep grief and transition, knowing that You are the close companion of the brokenhearted and a Father to the fatherless. Thank You for holding me and my boys in the palm of Your hand since my husband passed into Your eternal presence this year...
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,451
Messages
16,788,156
Members
649,010
Latest member
Stiutoranville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom