The devils helpers

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I think the devil doesn't do everything himself. he has "helpers" here trying to mislead others.And one thing I notice is people who try to "downplay" the miracles of the Bible.Like, there might be a "documentary" about Biblical events, and you'll tune into it.But once the narrator starts talking, they actually start to "downplay" the miracles , like to paint them in a way that's possible by human effort,and no real miracle at all.Like, "When Moses parted the Red Sea,he didn't "really" part it, what happened was he knew when it was low tide,and the Egyptians didn't,it was his own intelligence"."Goliath wasn't "really" a giant, they exaggerated, he was just a few inches taller then David" "When Samson knocked the temple down, "research" has shown that the Philistine temples wre not thick columns , they were flimsy thin wooden columns,that "any" fairly strong person could knock down."When Jesus walked on water, it was, like with Moses, at "low tide", and He was just "smart enough" to know when.And on it goes. I figured out their agenda,they're speaking for the devil, to make people doubt the Bible.AND ,on the devils instructions, they're trying to make it sound like It's "Gods side" trying to deceive us.{instead of vice versa.}Is it really much different than when he said in the Garden of Eden, ,"Did God REALLY say, "you shall die?"But I don't know where they get this "research'from, that they're quoting.

Stay away from sin and evil. Stick to the truth of Gods word. The devil is alive and well and want us all to miss heaven, just as he did to Samson and to Judas. Call on the Lord when trouble comes along. Remember Jesus words to all of us. Fast and pray so you will not enter into temptation. Do this every day and you will be safe in the arms of Jesus.

I figured out their agenda,they're speaking for the devil, to make people doubt the Bible.AND ,on the devils instructions, they're trying to make it sound like It's "Gods side" trying to deceive us.{instead of vice versa.}Is it really much different than when he said in the Garden of Eden, ,"Did God REALLY say, "you shall die?"But I don't know where they get this "research'from, that they're quoting.
They are letting the Satan use them. That is why it is so important to read, study, and meditate upon God's Word for ourselves.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I think the devil doesn't do everything himself. he has "helpers" here trying to mislead others.And one thing I notice is people who try to "downplay" the miracles of the Bible.Like, there might be a "documentary" about Biblical events, and you'll tune into it.But once the narrator starts talking, they actually start to "downplay" the miracles , like to paint them in a way that's possible by human effort,and no real miracle at all.Like, "When Moses parted the Red Sea,he didn't "really" part it, what happened was he knew when it was low tide,and the Egyptians didn't,it was his own intelligence"."Goliath wasn't "really" a giant, they exaggerated, he was just a few inches taller then David" "When Samson knocked the temple down, "research" has shown that the Philistine temples wre not thick columns , they were flimsy thin wooden columns,that "any" fairly strong person could knock down."When Jesus walked on water, it was, like with Moses, at "low tide", and He was just "smart enough" to know when.And on it goes. I figured out their agenda,they're speaking for the devil, to make people doubt the Bible.AND ,on the devils instructions, they're trying to make it sound like It's "Gods side" trying to deceive us.{instead of vice versa.}Is it really much different than when he said in the Garden of Eden, ,"Did God REALLY say, "you shall die?"But I don't know where they get this "research'from, that they're quoting.
This is a site for prayers.God can do anything.read the king james bible.this is what God saids.sounds like your trying to dispute Gods word.go somewhere else and do that.not on a prayer site.God is amazing and can do anything.miracles happen only because of our Lord

This is a site for prayers.God can do anything.read the king james bible.this is what God saids.sounds like your trying to dispute Gods word.go somewhere else and do that.not on a prayer site.God is amazing and can do anything.miracles happen only because of our Lord[/If you read my post, you can see I admitted they were speaking for the devil .not God.,and disagreeing with what they said. You misunderstood my meaning,I guess.I was quoting what THEY said, and then I mentioned that they were speaking for the devil. I think you misunderstood my meaning.

This is a site for prayers.God can do anything.read the king james bible.this is what God saids.sounds like your trying to dispute Gods word.go somewhere else and do that.not on a prayer site.God is amazing and can do anything.miracles happen only because of our Lord
I think you misunderstood my meaning.Notice I said they were speaking for the devil,and that the devil planted them there.I was making a point what some of the devils workers are trying to do.so we understand the tactics we face. I didn't say I agree with them. I quoted them to show what we're facing.I think you misunderstood my meaning.Check the first part of the post, I mentioned the devils helpers are trying to MISLEAD others.And I did quote, the people saying that were tools of the devil and I compared it to the devils lie in the Garden.Check it again.

Fast and pray before the Lod is you see or hear that some are misled and are going after sin and evil. They need to be delivered just as Mary Magdalene was delivered from seven devils that tormented her life. Jesus did it all fo save her soul. At the end she became a faithful follower of Jesus.

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year : Exodus 27–28,Matthew 21:1–22 In humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others. - Philippians 2:3–4 Humility is difficult, and can be inconvenient. As I queued to enter the Church of the Nativity in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Exodus 14–15,Matthew 17 People look at the outside appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. - 1 Samuel 16:7 Many years ago, Julie Landsman auditioned to be the principal French hornist for a prominent opera orchestra. The orchestra held their auditions behind a screen to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It was not a good day, threats of war, and the hope of peace seemed dismal, at least for now. The enemy was knocking at the gate threatening to inflict war if their demands were not met. Reminding Hezekiah that he and his army were no match for their powerhouse army as they had defeated other...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Stoning Of Stephen I cried, I grieved, and I pondered his story ALL day, and now it seems to be an everyday thing. But I don't understand why I wept ALL day. I didn't even know Stephen. His story seemed to be very short, yet, I mourned him. But Stephen SAW the heavens opened up, he SAW the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Moses and Paul the apostle prepared themselves for their missions on earth with seclusions with the Lord. The 12 apostles also needed to be secluded with Jesus all the time in order to learn the will of the Father in their life. Daniel the prophet secluded himself and spoke to God three times...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom